terça-feira, 4 de outubro de 2011

Now another thing to you think about... PRESENT PERFECT ... everybody knows that this is difficult so let's try to do this easier, ook??  =D

1.) Present Perfect Simple: have/has + past participle

                            We will use this when we talk about past experiences when it doesn't have a expecific time, using yet and already, using the first - second - last time etc, when the action has already finished but with no time in the sentence that are conect with the present, with How long? and  for/since with noun-action verbs (be, have, know, like etc) to say that something started on the past but it still being truth and qhen qwe say or ask How much/ How many/ How often we have done something up to now.

E.G.:

* I have been to Brazil.
* Have you broken your leg?
* We haven't called the dosctor yet.
* It's the best book I have ever read.
* All the guests have arrived
* I have known her since I was a child.
* How many of his book have you read?

2.)  Present Perfect Continuous: have/has + been + verb + ing

                                 You will use this one with How long? and for/since with action verbs to say that an action started in the past ans is still happening now, for repeated action and for continuous actions that have just finished (but that have present results).

E.G:

* How long have you been feeling like this?
* I haven't been sleeping well recently.
* It's been rainig men.
* I have been shopping all morning. I'm exhausted.
I have been working here for two months.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário