quinta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2011

Dialog using auxiliary verbs and question formation

A: Hi Paulo!


B: Hi Gabi!


A: How are you?


B: I got a cold so I'm so so.How about you? And school, is everything OK?


A: Poor you. I'm fine. In school everything is fine. And you, can you go to school with this cold?


B: Yes, sure! But the things are not so good for me, because I got a recuperation in Portuguese.


A: Would you like some help? Me and some friends could help you.


B: It's OK, but how many people are coming?


A: It is not so many, just fifty!


B: fifty?


A: Sure,  and then we could have a party! What do you think about?


B: I think it's insane. I need help! Not a party. It's better you go away before I punch you!


A: My God, and then I'm the insane in here! Bye boy!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário